National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) announces the launch of NISM-Series-IX: Merchant Banking Certification Examination for employees working with SEBI registered Merchant Bankers and performing various SEBI regulated functions such as those relating to IPO, FPO, Open Offer, Buy-Back, Delisting etc. and is involved in, or deals with any of the following:
- The investors, issuers or clients of intermediaries
- Assets or funds of investors or clients
- Redressal of investor grievances
- Internal control or risk management
- Activities having a bearing on operational risk
- Maintain books and records pertaining to above activities.
Or for those people who are interested in making a career in the Merchant Banking. Further to the aforementioned categories of people, the examination will be open to all.
The NISM-Series-IX: Merchant Banking Certification Examination, offered by NISM, will be available from March 21, 2013.
Details of NISM-Series-IX: Merchant Banking Certification Examination are given in Annexure-I and Annexure-II attached to this communiqué/press release.
The text of these Annexures and the registration details are available at www.nism.ac.in.