NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS
Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Manager
NISM invites application for the post of Deputy Manager, on a contract five-year period, renewable subject to performance.
Maximum Age (as on May 01, 2017): 40 years
Last date for receiving application is 08th June 2017.
Minimum Qualification: First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum Experience: Post-qualification 4 years relevant work experience as on May 01, 2017.
Key Responsibilities: The incumbent would be handling the following:-
- Construction and Furnishing of various office and other premises of NISM.
- Maintenance of various existing and proposed premises.
- Liaisoning with various government agencies to secure approvals.
- Conceptualization and design validation.
- Engaging architects to prepare BOQ & drawings.
- Short-listing of the contractors.
- Appointment of project management consultants.
- Preparation of time, cost and material schedules.
- Inviting tender / quotations and issuing work orders to contractors and vendors.
- QC of works.
- Executing work as per the standard drawings and specifications.
- Processing and certification of contractor’s bills.
- Co-ordination with various other agencies, suppliers, vendors and completing the job within the stipulated time.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Incumbent should have familiarity of working in a computerized environment.
- Good drafting skill to prepare office notes, tender documents and should be able to handle other official correspondence independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, good communication and presentation skills as the officer will be required to represent NISM and interact with various external agencies.
- Knowledge of working procedures of government departments / public sector undertakings would be an added advantage.
Indicative Annual CTC: Ranging from Rs. 7 Lakh to Rs. 8 Lakh (inclusive of variable pay)
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV. Click here