The following academic qualifications and work experience are required:
Graduate from any recognized Indian university or equivalent
Preference will be given to candidates having work experience Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews on the basis of academic qualification and work experience.
- All applications received will be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews. Candidates who are shortlisted will be intimated through email and/or the Institute's website on June 26, 2016.
- The personal interviews will be held at Mumbai & outstation during July 2- July 3, 2016. The exact timing will be intimated in the communication sent to each candidate appearing for the personal interview.
- After the personal interview, list (Mumbai) and list (Outstation) of candidates selected for admission to the Basic Module will be announced on the NISM website. The respective candidates will also be informed through email/letter.
- NISM reserves the right to postpone or cancel the date of personal interview/s. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute's website from time to time for any changes and other information.
- All expenses incurred for attending the personal interviews shall be borne by the candidate. NISM will not bear or reimburse any expenditure in this regard.