Faculty Team – Our Intellectual Assets
The faculty team represents a fine blend of academic excellence and enriched experience from industry. Each of the faculty members has academic accomplishments and a wide and deep repertoire of experience. The team members are active across all spheres of academic activity: education, research and training, each of which have a strong rub-off on the other. Regular interactions with peers from academia and industry from Mumbai-the Financial Capital and other national and international organizations and persons of eminence bring the cutting-edge experience into the classroom and related activities.
· Prof. Neeraj Hatekar, Professor,Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy
· Mr. Suneel Saraswat, TIFR
· Mr. Ramesh B. Thimmaraya,Research Scientist, CENDAC Labs, USA
· Dr. Sushil. Torne, Quant Researcher BNY Mellon
· Mr. Harjeet Singh,CEO & MD, Edu Edge Pro
· Mr. Chirag Shah,Asst. Professor at Indian Education Society
· Mr. Sanjoy Choudhury,Director, Radiant Consulting
· Mr. Chandresh Shah,Associate Director, Risk Management, HSBC, Honk Kong
· Dr. Swati Raju,Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Mumbai
· Dr. Sunil D. Lakdawala, A3 Remote Monitoring Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Apart from the above mentioned visiting faculty members, NISM also invites industry participants from SEBI, RBI, NSE, BSE, Credit Rating Agencies and other market intermediaries on an on-going basis to share industry insights and their experiences with the participants.