The treasury function exists in every business. In small firms it may be part of a department that's responsible for other functions, such as accounting or company secretarial work, etc. but in larger organizations it is likely to be a separate department reporting to the chief financial officer, but it needs to communicate well with the rest of the organization to provide an effective service.
The Certificate in Treasury Management (CTM) is designed to provide a detailed insight into the treasury functions and managing treasury activities. It will provide a wide range of managerial, technical and behavioural skills to the participants to prepare themselves for the role of a treasury professional.
Where can CTM lead to?
The participants of the CTM course may seek to start their career with the following organizations: Banks,
• A 3½ months, week-end classroom programme for Working Executives.
• Convenient schedule across 16 Saturday's/ Sunday's and timings from 10.00 am to 5.30pm.
• Core faculty team would be a mix of NISM Faculty and Industry Experts, Professionals, etc.
• Interface with industry experts
• Globally benchmarked curriculum
• Policy-research based inputs, based on past experience
• Inputs on regulation from senior officers from SEBI and RBI