CSL is designed to enable the participant to understand the critical securities market processes, such as legal, due diligence and compliance. Those with a background in law will appreciate securities market inputs, and conversely, those with a securities market background will better understand compliance and due diligence.
Where can CSL lead to?
• Intermediaries Merchant Bankers - including lead managers, co-lead managers, under-writers to issues, officers in compliance functions in various intermediaries regulated by SEBI such as stock-brokers, depository participants, custodians, bankers to issues, registrars and share transfer agents, credit rating agencies, portfolio managers, mutual funds, alternative investment funds, FPI, KRAs etc.
Market Infrastructure Institutions: Stock and commodity exchanges, depositories, etc.
Others: Consultants engaged in advising on matters such as corporate finance, restructuring, fund-raising plans, collaborations, FDI, private placements etc.
• A 3½ months, week-end classroom programme for Working Executives.
• Convenient schedule across 16 Saturdays and timings from 10.00 am to 5.30pm
• Core faculty team would be a mix of NISM Faculty and Experts from Market Intermediaries, Professionals, etc.
• Interface with market experts
• Globally benchmarked curriculum, updated regularly
• Policy-research based inputs, based on past experience and live projects
• Inputs on regulation from senior officers from SEBI and RBI