NISM WINTER FEST 2018
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is excited to host its First edition of Winter festival on 20th January & 21st January, 2018, at NISM Patalganga Campus. This Fest is devoted to creating an unforgettable experience for all its participants, simultaneously providing unique opportunities to the youth for showcasing their talents.
Many colleges in and around Raigad district are expected to swarm the campus.
In this grand festival of celebrations your college students are cordially invited to participate in the following three main events.
- Table Tennis
- Tug of War
Financial Literacy Quiz Competition
- Dance (Group dance/ Solo Dance)
Rules & Guideline:
- Badminton will be Mix double & Men’s double. Players must carry their own racket and gumsole shoes.
- Table Tennis will be Mix double ,Men’s double & Women’s double. Players must carry their own rackets
- Tug of War team must consist of 6 players & team total weight must not exceed 420 kg.
- Financial literacy quiz- Team consist of two students from post graduate courses.
- A college may send only one team per event.
- Total number of participants per college would be 22 (Maximum group size for sports- 16, Maximum group size for Cultural- 6)
- Each college will be given maximum 30 minutes. All the cultural activities viz dance, skit & Mime should be performed within the mentioned time limit.
- Cash prizes & Medals/Trophies will be awarded to the winners.
- Winner will be decided by impartial jury.
- Final prize distribution will be held on 26 January 2017 for winners.
- There is no registration fees for the participants.
- Registration will be through college authority only.
Last Date for Registration: 15th January 2018
For Any query feel free to call our winter fest coordinators: 022-66735100/01/02
Join us for a glorious carnival!