The Certificate in Fixed Income Trading and Sales (CFITS), jointly offered by NISM and Moody’s Analytics, is an internationally recognised certification that provides the knowledge and skills required to enter into and progress in a variety of roles that employ fixed income securities. With the CFITS in hand, individuals will be recognised for their specialised knowledge and qualifications in the basic and advanced concepts, practices and applications of fixed income whether as an investor, analyst, issuer, trader or salesperson.
CFITS Programme Features
The CFITS programme has been designed to provide a learning experience which is both comprehensive and efficient. The learning approach includes the following features:
- Two eLearning courses that can be purchased one at a time or as a bundle
- Courses consist of a wide variety of fixed income topics including organisation of the fixed income market place, yield and duration calculations, trading strategies, credit rating techniques, high-yield bonds, securitization and fixed income hedge strategies
- Recognition for the completion of each course's online test through the issuance of a NISM-Moody's Analytics notice of completion
- Covers international fixed income concepts, practices and applications while providing an Indian context
- Courses can be easily accessed and studied through mobile devices
- The final proctored exam will be offered to those who have completed the eLearning courses and will be focused on application of knowledge
Who Should Enrol
All professionals involved or aspiring to be involved in any aspect of fixed income. There is no prerequisite course work or experience.
For a detailed programme outline and course content, download the CFITS brochure.