NISM along with ICICIdirect Centre for Financial Learning ( ICFL) seeks to educate and empower individuals with financial knowledge and acumen, thus, creating professionals who would catalyse the next wave of financial proficiency in India.
Advanced Certification in Financial Markets: A joint Certification by National Institute of Securities Markets and ICICIdirect Centre for Financial Planning for a career in Advisory, Wealth, Distribution, Operations and Compliance in Financial Markets.
Scope of the programme: The syllabus covers and extends mandated and non-mandated certifications of NISM in Financial Markets
Highlights of the Programme:
Who should enroll?
Part A:Foundation Module
Part B: Advisory Module
Part C:Operations and Compliance
· Introduction to Financial Markets and Asset Classes
· Equity – Trading and Investments
· Tools of Analysis – Fundamentals and Technical’s
· Derivatives – Foundations
· Derivative Strategies
· Mutual Funds – Foundations
· Equity Research and Modeling
· Investment Advisory, Wealth , Mutual Fund Analysis and Relationship Management
· Real life Case studies
· Mutual fund and Equity Operations , trading and settlement
· Compliance procedures and exceptions
· Currency and Commodity operations
The programme will be delivered through ICFL’s Virtual Classrooms ( V-class).
V-class is ICFL’s endeavor to introduce a platform that has features of real-time virtual interactions where virtual lectures are delivered by the expert faculties, industry professionals and academician of NISM and ICFL.
Benefits of V-class
* Subject to qualifying criteria.
To know more about the programme, Click here.